The Charles Viancin Lily Pad Lid is a beautiful and practical alternative to plastic wrap. Unlike plastic wrap this silicone lid can be reused over and over. The lid seals tight on all smooth rims, meaning any bowl can be used for food storage. The Lily Pad Lid creates an airtight, watertight seal for reheating and storing. It can also be used while serving food, to keep your dishes hot or cold for longer. Each lid is oven, microwave, dishwasher, and heat safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 11” Lid in Lilypad Design
- The perfect blend of fun and functional, our lids work effectively on a wide variety of sizes, shapes, and materials including: stainless steel, glass, plastic, ceramic, and even wood. Essentially, the silicone lid acts as a large suction cup which creates an airtight seal that insulates both hot and cold foods, deters pests, and preserves freshness and flavor.
- Our lids are incredibly durable. Made from BPA-free silicone, they are able to withstand extreme temperatures ranging from 220 degrees C / 428 degrees F to -40 degrees C / -40 degrees F.
- CHARLES VIANCIN lids help keep messes contained to your pots and pans and not all over your kitchen counter. Done are the days of wasting plastic wrap and aluminum foil. Our lids can be used over and over again and are incredibly easy to clean.
- The silicone construction ensures that our lids are safe to use with most appliances including: ovens, microwaves, refrigerators, freezers, and dishwashers.