The Henckels International Forged Razor 8" Chef's Knife allows you to cut with confidence. Fabricated from high quality German stainless steel, the fine-edge blade produces precision cuts. Dice apples, chop onions, mince shallots and slice salmon effortlessly with this versatile workhorse. The forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Comfortable to hold, the fully molded handle features a stylish, stainless steel endcap stamped with the single man logo, a Halberdier, who symbolizes the Forged Razor's superb quality at a remarkable value. Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Forged bolster construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Ergonomic, fully-molded handle gives balance and comfort
- Stainless steel, logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in China