Social responsibility gets a clever, recycled remake with Paddywax's ECO Green Collection. Featuring upcycled wine bottle containers, triple-milled shea butter in their olive oil soap, and smartly designed packaging including exclusive wood veneer tubes. Paddywax is an artisan candle company and industry leader in hand-poured, fragrance-infused, soy wax blended candles. Paddywax is dedicated to creating something lovely for every home and their collection combines innovative fragrances and creative designs for every gift-giving occasion. Paddywax is based in Nashville, Tennessee and all their candles are made in the U.S.A. From fragrance throw to burn time, each custom recipe is made to deliver the best experience. Fragrance blends are developed to distribute the most natural aroma through the use of all natural ingredients; Paddywax takes pride in never using synthetic fragrance. Every product is packaged with precision, each bow and label is applied by hand to give every product a human touch. Paddywax believes that beauty lies in the details and knows you too will fall in love with Paddywax.
- Paddywax signature diffuser oil set, proudly made in the USA
- Includes vessel, natural reeds and 4-ounces of high-quality fragrance, lasts up to 4 months
- Paddywax's naturally fragranced diffuser oil, paired with eucalyptus and sage notes
- Packaged in a smartly designed wood veneer tube
- Paddywax collections combine innovative scents and creative designs for every gift-giving occasion; birthday, wedding, anniversary, get well, romance